Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Gone So Long

If you've visited my blog lately, you'll notice it has been FOREVER since I have blogged.

yeah. It has.

I'm eager to get back, and eager to build back up my audience.

I left because my grandfather died..... I had lived with him, and helped take care of him for six years.

He succumbed to cancer after his 12 year battle with Alzheimers.

I'm thankful that he kept his wits and his mind about him until very close to the end....

After he died, I went through a very long phase of mental challenges.

I don't want to say 'depressed' but....it's the best description of what I went through.

I pretty much sat down in front of Netflix, eating chips and other various comfort foods

(I feel obligated to say, the chips weren't completely 'unhealthy' they were chips made out of various vegetables.... but yeah, they were still chips.)

But, I hope to be back now, and read and read and read.

Hope ya'll feel like stickin to it was worth it!

Read on!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment